If you want to reset your Microsoft account password or https//account.live.com| password/reset then follow the steps properly.
How to reset Microsoft Live.com password?
Forgot your Microsoft Live account password? Then you must immediately recover it to access your Microsoft Live account. Microsoft provides several ways to recover the password and they can be easily applied for password recovery. But if you don?t know the Microsoft Account live.com password reset process then you should know.
You can reset your Microsoft account password by following these steps.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account dashboard using your email address, phone number or Skype ID and your existing password.
- Select Navigation Security at the top of the Account home page.
- On the Security Basics page, select Change my password.
- If you have security information in your account, you will see the Verify your identity form with a partial view of the phone number or email address you chose for account verification. Select where you want to receive your code and enter the requested verification information. When you are finished, select Send code.
- Enter the code you received and select Verify.
- On the Change your password page, enter your existing password, and then add your new password. When you are finished, select Save.
- If you don?t have the necessary security information and can?t receive a verification code, you may need to use a different verification option, see Recover your Microsoft account.
Steps to change the password of the live account
- Visit account.live.com/password/reset.
- Enter your registered email, phone number or Skype ID.
- Click Next.
- Enter your password.
- Now open your profile settings.
- Click on Change password.
- Proceed as indicated on the screen.
- Enter the current password.
- Now, provide the new password.
- Make sure it?s strong enough to trick hackers.
- Enter the same password again to verify.
- Click Save or Submit to complete the process.
- Congratulations! You have successfully changed your live account password. If you experience any technical problems during this process, it is recommended to contact Account Live support professionals.
Steps to reset password for live account
If you encounter problems logging into Account Live, please reset your Account Live password by following these instructions:
- Visit Account Password Recovery Live by visiting account.live.com/password/reset.
- Enter your registered email ID.
- In the next step, click on I forgot my live account password.
- You may be asked for some details for verification.
- Enter the same correctly.
- Now, provide an alternate email ID to receive the password recovery link from Account Live.
- Access that email, click on the Recover Live Account Password linkEnter a new password twice.If you have any questions, please dial our Microsoft Customer Service Number for the best assistance.