- Uncareer.netis non-profit, international service for searching vacancies, jobs, and other careers opportunity in international NGOs.
2. ReliefWeb is the leading humanitarian information source onglobal crises & disasters.ReliefWeb is also a valuable resource forjob listingsandtraining programs, helping humanitarians build new skills & discover exciting new career opportunities.
Clear and understandable, not so many jobs as we want, but some times it has interesting positions.
4. UNDPJobs Foundation
UNDP Jobs Foundation together with UNcareer.net encouraged people to work in the United Nations, NGOs and non ? profit organizations.
All vacancies on one map, it?s simple and easy to navigate, a lot of jobs.
Are you passionate about world development & want to make a difference? Explore this website to learn more about working for UNDP & to find your dream development job. Stay up to date with jobs at UNDP by subscribing to apersonal job alert newsletter.http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/jobs.html
It highlights jobs for international staff, it has only two jobs of national officers. Also it has category of internships (unpaid). So if you are looking for jobs category P-2+ and internships, it?s for you.
7. Search UN jobs:
Which jobs are you looking for? Leave a field empty if you would like to include all values of the field. You can sign-up for a weekly email alert for these jobs on the next page
8. Good web site with a lot of vacancies in such organizations like Amnesty International, Freedom House, but to apply it ask paid membership.
9. Jobs at European Council, only for citizens of European countries.
Don?t miss any opportunities!
10. Save the Childrenhttp://www.savethechildren.org/site/c.8rKLIXMGIpI4E/b.6226565/k.BA72/Careers.htm
11. The Challenge
14. Doctors without Bordershttp://www.msf.org.uk/work.aspx
15. Action Aid
16. African Development Bank Group
17. Asian Development Bankhttp://www.adb.org
18. Crown Agents
19. Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO)
20. OECD (Organisation for Economic Cooperation & Development)
21. Inter-American Development Bank
22. International Finance Corporation
23. International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
24. EnvironmentalInternational Rivers
25. Trade Fairtrade Foundation
26. World Trade Organisation (WTO)
27. UN Careers Portal
28. Junior Professional Officer (JPO) Programme
29. United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Programmehttp://www.unvolunteers.org
30. Maternity Worldwide
31. HIV and AIDS Alliance
NGO jobs, Development jobs, Relief jobs and career, humanitarian relief jobs
33. Jobs4Development: international development jobs
international development jobs
35. Devex: international development
Devex is the media platform for the global development community.
A social enterprise, we connect and inform 1,033,000+ development, health, humanitarian, and sustainability professionals through news, business intelligence, and funding & career opportunities so you can do more good for more people.
jobs and consulting opportunities arising within the international development sector in Geneva, Switzerland and Europe
volunteer, work, intern, organize, hire and connect.
ethical jobs around the World
39. CharityJOB:UK?s busiest site for charity jobs, fundraising jobs, NGO jobs and not for profit jobs
policymaking jobs around the world
41. Eurobrussels:European Affairs Job website
42. Bond:a thousand jobs a year for UK and international NGOs
43. DevelopmentAid: international development jobs
44. ImpactPool: jobs in United Nations, NGOs, European Union
LinkedIn is job site, where job-seekers can search job listings (by keywords, industry, location, job type) as well as post your resume and detailed profile. https://www.linkedin.com
DevJ reaches a diverse community of professionals, experts, consultants interested in international development.
48. Overseas jobs
Find JobsOverseas& Across the Globe
OverseasJobs.com features overseas jobs and international employment opportunities for professionals, expatriates and adventure seekers. Search for international and overseas jobs worldwide and land your next great job today!https://www.overseasjobs.com
49. GoAbroad.com– where job-seekers looking for international work can search for jobs by country and job type. Part of the GoAbroad.com collection of internationally-focused Websites. Includes some travel and career resources. Free to job-seekers.
50. iHipo– a combination of social network and job site, iHipo provides young professionals and students the ability to browse through hundreds of international job and internship postings, post a profile, and develop contacts. iHipo stands for international High Potential network.
51. TheFoundation Center (part of Candid)keeps tabs on philanthropy across the globe. It is renowned for databases on every kind of grant, grant giver, and who has given to whom and for what. Want to look smart when you apply for a nonprofit job? Get familiar with this organization. https://candid.org/?fcref=lr
52. Chronicle of Philanthropy
Thecareer/jobs space at theChronicle of Philanthropyis particularly useful if you are interested in fundraising.
53. AidBoardJob board dedicated to NGO and no-profit organisations in the International Development area.
54. AlertNet?s jobs sectionDatabase of job openings in humanitarian field: MSF, Handicap, etc.
55. BOND?s jobs sectionCurrent vacancies with British-based international development NGOs.
56. CIDA website?s job sectionThe CIDA ? Canadian International Development Agency ? portal for development jobs.
57. Devex ? Development Executive?s job listJob list from the Development Executive Group, a ?membership organization serving firms, non-profit organizations, and individual professionals?.You may become a member ?by posting your profile in the largest directory of international development professionals in the world?.
58. Devjobs ? international development jobsHundreds of new development jobs posted each week. Email newsletter with listings, over 27 thousand subscribers.
59. DevNetJobs: International Development Jobs and ConsultanciesDevNetJobs lists jobs and consulting opportunities arising with over 4800 Recruiters worlwide.It runs a free mailing list going to over 1,20,000 job seekers every fortnight. It can be subscribed to by sending a blank email to:[email protected]
60. ELDIS JobsEldis?s portal for jobs in the development sector. Check also their list of jobs weblinks.
61. Human Rights Job BoardJob announcements with human rights Organisations around the world.
62. Idealist?s Job Openings homepageOne of the most useful sites, offering to ?receive personal email updates with new job openings matching your interests.?Jobs can be searched according to subject, position, country, geographical area and other criteria. Free subscription permits to receive email updates automatically which are designed to fit to the user?s predefined criteria.
63. Microfinance jobsList of jobs in microfinance sector. For latest job offerings, you may subscribe to the free jobs bulletin. Contains links to organisations with internship openings within microfinance. The Microfinance Gateway is a consortium of 29 international donors who support microfinance. Website is hosted by ELDIS.
64. Oneworld?s job openings homepageJobs can be searched according to 11 different subjects and by country. Oneworld offers to subscribe to weekly job listings, (free of charge).
65. Amnesty InternationalAmnesty International is a global movement of more than 3 million supporters, members and activists in more than 150 countries and territories who campaign to end grave abuses of human rights.
66. The Economist?s classifiedsGet the job ads without buying the magazine!
67. UNICEFThe United Nations Children?s Fund was founded in 1946 and focuses on children?s rights, nurturing, and advocacy issues for children around the world.
68. UNESCOThe United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization was founded in 1945 and has worked since that time to ?create the conditions for dialogue among civilizations, cultures and peoples, based upon respect for commonly shared values.
69. Human Rights Watch.
Founded more than 30 years ago, Human Rights Watch is another independent human rights organization dedicated to defending and protecting human rights, and raising international awareness of such abuses.
Focusing on poverty relief, this organization?s website states: CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. We place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty. Women are at the heart of CARE?s community-based efforts to improve basic education, prevent the spread of disease, increase access to clean water and sanitation, expand economic opportunity and protect natural resources. CARE also delivers emergency aid to survivors of war and natural disasters, and helps people rebuild their lives.
71. Doctors Without Borders
A Nobel Prize winning organization (1999), Doctors Without Borders/ Mdecins Sans Frontires (MSF) is an international humanitarian organization that focuses on medical and health initiatives. It was created by doctors and journalists in France in 1971. Today, it provides impartial and independent assistance to more than 60 countries whose residents are endangered by civil violence, national catastrophe, epidemics, and malnutrition.
72. The Red Cross
The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement ? known simply as The Red Cross ? is a humanitarian organization founded to protect human health and life, foster respect, and prevent human suffering without discrimination.
73. Encore.orgis the most comprehensive site for anyone interested in starting an encore career.
74. The Chronicle of Philanthropy
Thisis the chief news source for the philanthropy world. ItsJobs pagecurrently shows about 1,000 fundraising, executive, programming and administrative positions.You might want to peruse the site?sNew to the Nonprofit World section? it?s filled with news and expert advice for people who don?t have a nonprofit background.
75. The Foundation Centeris the leading source of information about philanthropy. Buried on its site is the Foundation Center?sPhilanthropy News Digest Jobs Board, which features openings at foundations and nonprofits.
76. TheBridgespan Groupruns the onlineNonprofit Jobs Center,which now has about 350 positions. That includes paid part-time and full-time jobs, plus unpaid board of directors openings.Bridgespan also has excellentpublications and toolsfor those interested in nonprofit leadership positions.
77. Koya Partnersis a search firm that places managers into nonprofit organizations. In theFind a Jobpart of the site, you can apply for positions its clients need to fill.
78. WorkInNonProfits.ca is committed to help build and strengthen Canada?s non-profit sector by connecting non-profits across the country with job seekers.
79. Careers – InterAction
Interested in a career with an internationalNGO? InterAction’sNGOJobBoard features new and open positions in the field and at headquarters around the world, sourced from our more than 200 member organizations and partners.
FindJobsbuild a better career. International, non-profit,ngo…
FindJobsand build a better career. Globaljobs.org is ajobboard for international,ngo, non-profit, government, and development careers.
NGOCareers: How to get ajobin anNGO- fundsforNGOs
You can discover volunteering opportunities inNGOsaround the world usingNGOsownwebsitesor some of the listed sites below: United Nations Volunteers. World Wide Helpers. Volunteer Service Overseas. Finding aJob. Ultimately, finding ajobwithin anNGOis similar to finding ajobin any other industry.
82. Guardian Jobs
NGOsJobs, vacancies | Non-Governmental Organisation | GuardianJobs
Search,findand apply for the latestNGOjobs.Finda range of quality Non-Governmental Organisationjobsonline with GuardianJobs.
83. DiversityJobs| Diversity.com
Diversity.com has been a leader in the diversityjobsmarket since 2000. We featurejobpostings from some of the best diversity employers across a wide variety of industries such as manufacturing, education, non-profit, finance, healthcare, technology, and marketing from customer servicejobsall the way up to high level executive positions.
84. Myjobmag (NGO jobs in Nigeria)
Nonprofitjobsandngojobvacancies are usually advertised by myjobmag.com. Check ourjob publications in fields like international organisationsjobs, newjobsinngos, vacancies atngoetc. plus their online equivalents. Undertaking relevant sector/company search, and reading ourjob/career tips are essential.
86. ChristianJobsand Employment, Search andFindMinistryJobs
ChristianJobs.com is a premierjobsearchwebsitefor Christian employment at ministry organizations, nonprofits and businesses. Search for Christian employment opportunities in fields such as sales, accounting, teaching counseling, marketing and more.
87. Vacancies at Danish Refugee Council | DRC
Vacancies The Danish Refugee Council has its headquarters in Copenhagen, but most of our work is carried out in the countries and regions where the conflicts occur. See current vacancies andjobopportunities in DRC.
88. NGOJobBoards | MyWorldAbroad
The sites below give you a quick link to employment opportunities withinNGOs. Check these sites regularly. Related Section and Resource Lists: Before you begin yourjobsearch, be sure that you have readNGOs& International Development.
89. NGOabroad – Humanitarian Work Career Coach
NGOabroad offers customized international volunteer programs & helps people enter or advance in working abroad. We offer unique services in career coaching for humanitarian work and resume building.
90. NgoAfricaJobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Participate in relevantNGOfor a or other technical or coordination networks. The successful candidate will have a track record of living and working in Africa. Communication Skills Experience or skill effectively exchanging and understanding information, verbally or in writing.
91. NonprofitJobs| Nonprofit Careers | Work for Good
Welcome to the go-tosource for finding purpose-driven nonprofitjobs. We connect mission-focused organizations with talented professionals. Are you ready to work for good?
Also featuring job listings in over 60 countries,Joobleis one of the most popular sites for people on the international job hunt. It?s especially helpful forfinding jobs in developing countries.https://jooble.org/m
93. Indeed Worldwide
Indeed Worldwide works just like its domestic counterpart, except it allows you to search for international jobs inmore than 60 location-based sites.https://www.indeed.com/m/countries
94. Going Global
Going Globalkeeps you up-to-date with the latest worldwide employment trends. The site also includes ?Country Profiles,? where you can find new job opportunities, as well as expert advice on region-specific CVs, interviewing, work permits, andvisa applications.http://www.goinglobal.com
CareerJet features a?worldwide? tabwith over 60 country sites, where you can search through job postings based on industry or location.https://www.careerjet.com/mobile/
96. CareerBuilder International
In addition to the U.S.,CareerBuilder Internationaloffers job listings in Canada, France, Germany, Greece, India, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam.https://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/jobs/jobfindil.aspx
97. Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
TEFL not only offers online certification to teach English internationally, but an innovativejob boardwith filters and a map so you can easily find pre-approved schools who need teachers. Learn more about opportunities and programs for teaching abroadhere (https://www.westernunion.com/blog/relaunch/teach-english-abroad-government-programs/)
98. Monster Worldwide
From Canada to Australia,Monster Worldwideallows you to search for jobs in over 40 countries within North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia & the Pacific Rim.https://www.monster.com/geo/siteselection
jobs and consulting opportunities arising within the international development sector in Geneva, Switzerland and Europe
100. Here is a list of websites you can find virtual internships
Time and space are no longer barriers, thanks to the rise of virtual internships. Some pay the interns while others are for learning and skills acquisition purposes.
Ignore the background noise and focus on your own growth.
101. Save The Children
Want to Join the Save the Children Team?
The work is ambitious and challenging, delivering real results for children and their families.https://www.savethechildren.org/us/about-us/careers
102. Jobs at European Council, only for citizens of European countries.
Don?t miss any opportunities!
103. Oxfam is a global movement of people who won?t live with poverty, and we work together to end this injustice for everyone. Thousands of talented people already commit their time to make this happen.
104. Crown Agent
Whether you?re interested in jobs at our London head office, our offices around the world or as an associate working with us on a specific project, we want to hear from you.
FAO is dedicated to recruiting the best staff possible, hiring internationally minded people to carry out its work toward the eradication of hunger. We invite you to explore the opportunities and benefits of working with us.
106. The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is an international organisation that works to build better policies forbetter lives. Our goal is to shape policies that foster prosperity, equality, opportunity and well-being for all. We draw on almost 60 years of experience and insights to better prepare the world of tomorrow.Interested in applying for a position?
http://www.oecd.org/careers/Looking for an internship?
Internship Programme -Submit your application
http://www.oecd.org/careers/internship-programme/The OECD recruits Interns on an on-going basis and applications are accepted throughout the year.
107. IFC?a sister organization of the World Bank and member of the World Bank Group?is the largest global development institution focused exclusively on the private sector in developing countries.We apply our financial resources, technical expertise, global experience, and innovative thinking to help our partners overcome financial, operational, and other challenges.https://www.ifc.org/wps/wcm/connect/Careers_Ext_Content/IFC_External_Corporate_Site/IFC+Careers
108. IFAD is an international financial institution and specialized United Nations agency based in Rome, the UN?s food and agriculture hub. Since 1978, we have provided over US$21billion in grants and low-interest loans to projects that have reached about 491 million people.IFAD offers professional career development and an attractive remuneration package with competitive pay and benefits. The benefits package includes dependency allowance, education grant up to university level, home leave, medical insurance and social security.
109. The JPO Service Centre administers the Junior Professional Officer (JPO) Programme and the Special Assistant to the UN Resident Coordinator (SARC) Programme.
These programmes provide young professionals pursuing a career in development with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in multilateral technical cooperation and international development within a UN agency.http://www.jposc.undp.org/content/jposc/en/home/how-to-join/current-vacancies.html
110. DevelopmentAid is a leading, innovative membership organisation providing comprehensive information services for the international developmental sector. By providing a nexus of funding opportunities, expertise, and carefully curated data, we specialize in connecting donors, agencies, consultancy firms, NGOs, and individual consultants working for international development.
111. Euro Brussels
European Affairs Job Search.
Jobs in international development
The best international charity and NGO jobs in the UK and around the world.Take the next step in your humanitarian or international development career with an exciting new job in programmes, fundraising, advocacy, communications, research, leadership or monitoring and evaluation.
113. Impactpool is a social enterprise with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Impactpool is a career platform devoted to provide the best possible support to people who want to pursue a career within mission-driven organizations. In a short timeframe Impactpool has become the world?s fastest growing career website with a focus on talents and organizations who are striving for and contributing to a sustainable world.
114. WorkingAbroad now runs programmes in over 30 countries across the world focusing on wildlife conservation and community development projects. All our projects adhere to ourethical volunteeringstandards.
115. tbd* supports those who are determined to make a career out of changing the world.We?re a digital hub where people like you can find a job, hire the right team, discover workshops and courses, locate funding opportunities, connect with mission-driven companies, share best practices, or learn from others who are using their careers to make an impact. This is the go-to website for social impact jobs in Germany.
Find your next position on Canada?s favourite site for nonprofit professionals.
Canadian Government start-up funding, CANADEM is an international not-for-profit NGO dedicated to advancing international peace and security through the rostering, rapid mobilization, and mission management of experts committed to International Service with the UN, other IGOs, NGOs, and governments.
118. Global Affairs Canada
A career in international development with the Government of Canada
Global Affairs Canada provides opportunities for a career that is global in scale, offering a wealth of international perspectives that increase professional skills and expand cultural perceptions.https://www.canada.ca/en/public-service-commission/jobs/services/gc-jobs.html
Twitter is an amazing platform to find jobs, scholarship, internships and many other opportunities.
Use hashtags #internationaldevelopmentjobs
120. 80,000 Hours
Interesting Openings including a number focused on Social Impact
121. Social Enterprise Alliance Job Board
Positions in the social enterprise sector.
122. Social Impact Jobs
Job lists from Echoing Green
123. Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs
Job positions in small and growing business member companies/organizations around the world.
124. Growth Hacker Job Listings
Find jobs in growth marketing, user acquisition, conversion rate optimization, content marketing, analytics, product, etc.
125. Big Society Capital
Jobs at Big Society Capital, as well asrelevant opportunities within the social investment market.
126. ACRE Resources Jobs in environmental and corporate social responsibility areas
127. Association of International Educators
Jobs in international education and international student services.
128. Global Impact Investing Network
Jobs in impact (financial) investing.
129. Startup HireJobs at startup particularly in tech around the world.
130. Mashable JobBoard
Jobs in Social Media
Jobs in the environmental sector.
132. Law Crossing
If you’re a legal professional, you should definitely be on Law Crossing that can help you quickly find the best opportunities.
OneWire is a job site for professionals focused on finding work in the financials sector.
Find Your Next Finance Job
Apply to Thousands of Opportunities with One Confidential Profile.
Looking for a job as a professional in journalism? https://t.co/7pFp80jtXF is the go-to board
Find Healthcare jobs with companies hiring now. Thousands of opportunities, with new ones every day.
Jobs on Facebook
Search and browse the latest job listings posted by nearby businesses in your area. Apply directly to employers via Facebook.
Glassdoor becomes more popular as a place for employers to post jobs everyday.
Glassdoor Job Search | Find the job that fits your life
Search millions of jobs and get the inside scoop on companies with employee reviews.
139. BCorps Jobs Board
Job openings at certified B Corps, which are companies that meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
140. Uncharted is a social impact accelerator that builds coordinated movements of people to tackle problems from all angles?problems like food deserts, urban poverty, and hate and discrimination.
How To Land a Job Abroad
?Make yourself a digital presence
?Register for accounts on multiple job search sites
?Create an online portfolio with examples of your work and side projects
?Start a blog to assert your voice within your industry
?Learn the language and the culture
?Keep up with social etiquette and local customs to easily transition into everyday life
?Usesimple Englishto communicate with non-native speakers
?Tailor your application to the location
?Explain why you?re interested in moving in your cover letter or application letter
?Find out what size paper people use in that country to make sure your resume prints properlyNail the online interview
?Dress as if it?s an in-person interview
?Find a place where you won?t be interrupted
?Test your camera and microphone to make sure they work
?Express interest in the country?s language and culture
?Have region- or market-specific questions ready to show you?re globally minded.
You can follow@MomentsWithBren on Medium and Twitter.