What is a Parcel Tracking Number?
A Parcel tracking number Format or Package tracking code is a specific number allocated to each Parcel, which allows you to track the progress of the Package between the Source and destination location or With in-country or International level.
Tracking Number Format
Parcel Tracking numbers can be international Number of Parcel or detectable only within the country or state of the sender.
The Parcel tracking number in the format of the Universal Postal Union looks like RA123456789CN, where the leading 2 letters are the type of Parcel, and the least 2 letters are the code of the country of Source. Packages with this type of numbers can be tracked right until delivery.
Track Your Parcel Here>>> Parcel Tracking
Shipments can be delivered by courier, transport and logistics companies.
And how tracking codes look can vary a lot: CTAFT0000160477YQ, UPAAB000000251682107, AEL10105033654UA, SGADN143797855. Such packages are not regularly trackable in the recipient?s country, and you?ll have to wait for information from the Post Office or a call from a courier company.
Tracking number formats
Tracking number format of every courier company is different. Every courier company have its code system. In Tracking Code Every Number have its meaning like the first digit define courier company, the second number represents location etc.
Examples of tracking number formats are:
2 letters and 7 numbers (e.g. AA1234567)
4 letters and 10 numbers (e.g. AAAA1234567890).
International tracking of exports
2 letters and 9 numbers and GB (e.g. AA123456789GB)
12 digits (e.g. 123456789012)
Carrier tracking numbers If you are attempting to track a package using a carrier tracking number instantly, some basic mistakes can cause problems. Use these tips below to see if your tracking number is right:
- UPS tracking numbers usually begin with ?1Z?, contain 18 characters, and do not include the letters ?O?, ?I?, or ?Q?.
- UPS tracking numbers that do not start with ?1Z? include tracking numbers for Air Shipping Documents (hand-written airbills) and International Air Waybills.
- FedEx Express tracking numbers usually are 12 digits long and do not contain letters.
- FedEx Ground tracking numbers usually are 15 digits long and do not contain letters.
- DHL tracking numbers are normally 10 or 11 digits long and do not contain letters.
- USPS Tracking numbers typically are 20?22 digits long and do not contain letters.
- USPS Express Mail tracking numbers format usually are 13 numbers long, begin with two letters, and end with ?US?.
- DHL Express Tracking number is 10 digits numerical only OR starts with 000, JJD01, JJD00, JVGL or similar, is like 1234567890 or JJD0099999999
To Know the exact Tracking number of different courier company like Tracking Number format of USPS, Tracking Number Formats UPS, Tracking Number Formats FEDEX, Tracking Number Formats DHL, Tracking Number Formats UPS etc. Read More