Twitch channel activation on twitch.tv/activate
The Twitch channel is supported by all Roku devices including the Roku Streaming Stick. If you need assistance in adding or activating the channel, give us a call right away at our toll-free number +1?855?718?4111.
Activating Twitch using the Roku mobile app
You can control and manage your streaming device with the Roku app. Install the app from the Play store or Apple store for your mobile devices. Besides, the app is also available for your PCs. Therefore download, install and launch the app to complete the Twitch Channel Activation on twitch.tv/activate.
- Open the app on your device and then navigate to the streaming channels menu
2. This menu is a representation of the channel store and hence you can search any channel here
3. Search for and add the Twitch channel on your app
4. For which, just long press on the channel icon and then, select the ADD CHANNEL option
5. Simultaneously, enter the channel activation code displayed on your TV on the channel activation webpage
6. Check if you are able to stream the channel on your device after this activation is over
7. Otherwise, restart your streaming device and try once again
8. Also, you have to enable the live streaming feature on your Roku to watch live streams of the church services
Thus, you can successfully add and enjoy the Twitch Channel with the activation code authenticated on twitch.tv/activate.