If you are buying a Kindle from the Amazon store, it comes registered already with your Amazon account. If you are purchasing the kindle from other online stores or from physical stores, you need to register kindle online with a serial number.
If you think that registering your kindle online is not important, then you are making a big mistake. It is very vital as this will link your device with the Amazon account. This means that you?ll be able to get all the e-reading books and it will be transferred to your kindle.
This means that you?ll be able to read whatever you want to easily.
It will also allow you to share, lend and receive the reading stuff from and to other kindle users. They must also be registered so that you can share or lend the e-reading stuff.
Here is how you can Register Kindle:
There is a way from where you can register your kindle device even without the help of Wi-Fi. In other words, you would have to register your device with the serial number. For this, you need to have a PC to which you can attach your Kindle.
It is the first thing that you need to do after buying the Kindle.
Here is how you can register kindle on the computer.
- The first step that you need to follow is that you need to turn on your PC and ensure that it is connected to the internet.
- The second step is to open your browser and go to the amazon kindle store.
- Click on the top of the page where you see the horizontal main menu.
- Now tap on the ?manage my kindle? option
- You will see a new window open for new login/registration.
- After that enter your Amazon E-mail address.
- After entering the E-mail, enter your password to finally login to your Amazon account.
- Sign in using the secure server button
- Now click on the option ?register new kindle?.
- A new window is going to open which will ask for the serial number. The Serial number is going be 16 digits long. Enter this correctly to avoid the kindle registration error.
- Click on the button which says ? Register a new Kindle? to successfully register your device.
Not everyone is tech-savvy. So you have to look for experts? help in this scenario, as you are Unable to register Kindle.
We are a team of technicians who are here to help with your Kindle device. Reach us at our Kindle Helpline numbers or visit us at Ebook Helpline.
USA/ Canada +1?844?601?7233 & UK +44?800?041?8324
We are available 24/7