The Wish app is one of the most popular free apps now as shoppers turn to this bargain shopping app to look for presents and for things they wish they owned.
If you create a new account from Wish and purchased your first item, you automatically get to choose a free gift. They also advertised free items but have to pay for shipping so technically not free. However, an item sell for free, shipping will still cost you roughly $3 to $4 in general. How to find free stuff on wish?
Wish is a shopping service in the U.S. and the UK that puts consumers directly in touch with sellers in China to buy clothing, electronics, and gadgets at a steep discount. Many times you are buying a copy of a name brand or an unbranded version. Sometimes you will find a real product on Wish, but they typically sell out very fast.
You Need an Account to Use Wish
Photo by Mein Deal on Unsplash
Like many shopping apps you need a Wish account to use the Wish app. Until you register you cannot see any of the deals, so you?ll need to sign up to figure out if you want something that they sell. The biggest catch with the Wish app is that you will not get your items fast. Shipping ranges from 11 days to 22 days for many items.
How to Buy On Wish?
- To be able to view the Wish products, it will be necessary to have an account or register for the first time. Enter Wish in your browser and fill in the corresponding fields.
- Now it?s time to navigate and find what you?re looking for. Wish has a wide catalog of articles, use your search engine and browse all of them.
- By doing this, the product is added to your shopping cart, there you can add all the items you want to buy.
- To finish, click on the Make Payment button to start a new process, where you will be asked for more personal information, which will be used to make the delivery.
Is it safe to buy at Wish?
Photo by rupixen on Unsplash
Of course, is not a site that usually cheats its customers. The only disadvantage that we find in this store is the way they send your products. Since many of them do not have tracking numbers, which can sometimes take up to months to arrive or get lost in extreme circumstances.
With regard to their payment methods, most of them are protected by the same store, so if you still do not receive what you bought, contact them, it is very likely that they will approve your refund.
What forms of payment do they accept?
- Google Wallet
- Debit cards: Visa or MasterCard
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Cirrus and Maestro.
How long does the shipment take?
Photo by Gary Lopater on Unsplash
Being an international store, the waiting time is not exact, since it depends on several factors. Do not despair if you still do not receive it, remember that your shipments come from most of Asia and are handled on a regular basis and not express. For Latin America usually takes several weeks, while for much of Europe time is estimated in just a few weeks.
Originally published at https://howtofind.com on December 23, 2017.