What I love about this quiz is the cool spiderweb graph that it gives you at the end. It kind of makes me feel like:
Image source: DeviantArt
Besides the cool spiderweb graph which makes it really easy to see where I score, that I get when doing this test, I also really like that it shows how neurotypical I score in the various domains.
Also I like how each of the symptoms in your results shows how Aspie or non-autistic that symptom is.
Furthermore it is highly correlated with the empirically supported AQ quiz.
The Aspie Quiz has gone through many revisions and now is the Final Version (results are correlated with diagnosed Aspies).
The goal of this test is to check for neurodiverse / neurotypical traits in adults.
It has 121 questions, and took me 9 minutes to complete.
Scoring the Test
- You?ll get two scores: ____ out of a possible 200 for the neurodiverse score and ____ out of a possible 200 for the neurotypical score.
- The neurodiverse score tells you how high you scored on items indicative of neurodiverse/Aspie traits.
- The neurotypical score tells you how high you scored on items that describe neurotypical traits.
- Based on the combination of the two scores, the final line of the results will state that you?re ?likely neurodiverse? or ?likely neurotypical? or that you ?have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits?.
- The distribution of scores between aspie and NT becomes most obvious when you look at the spiderwebs.
Below are the details of my own score:
And this is the one I took today (April 30, 2018)
- Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 113 of 200
- Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 91 of 200
- You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits
You can take the test here: Aspie Quiz
And if you do not want to register just choose accept, and you do not have to put valid information into the questions they ask.