If you get some problems with your Dell laptop, such as the computer is crashed and can?t log in usually, you may need to factory reset Dell laptop windows 7 to fix problems. How to factory reset Dell laptop windows 10 with or without a password? Follow this article and choose the relevant method that depends on what model on your Dell Inspiron computer, like Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
Methods to Resolve How to Factory reset dell laptop windows 7
- Restart your Dell Laptop, and press F8 key over and again until the Advanced Boot Options menu shows up on the screen.
- Utilize the arrow key (??) to choose Repair Your Computer, and then press Enter.
- Select a console design on the System Recovery Options menu and Tap to Next.
- Choose your account, fill your password and snap-on OK to proceed.
- On the off chance that you overlooked the manager account password, at that point, you won?t have the option to Factory reset dell laptop windows 7 production line default.
- Select Dell Factory Tools or Dell Factory Image Restore depends upon your Dell laptop configuration.
- Snap-on Next to go on.
- Check the case alongside ?Yes, reformat hard drive and restore system software to factory condition?, and snap-on Next, to start the resetting procedure.
- Wait for the resetting process, when it is finished, click on Finish to restart PC.
In this article, you have read about How to factory reset Dell Laptop Windows 7/8/8.1/10 without the password. We teach you step by step to get an easy way. If you were still not able to do a factory reset your Dell laptop here you can find the best solution.
Other Related Links
- How To Factory Reset Dell Laptop With Or Without Passwords On Windows
- How to do Factory reset dell laptop windows 8