Introduction: GLSL Shaders Mod 1.15.2/1.14.2
GLSL Shaders Mod adds shaders to Minecraft and add multiple draw buffers, shadow map, normal map, specular map.If you have Minecraft you will have to grab the Minecraft Forge mod and then get the Optifine mod for 1.11.2 as well. If you have Minecraft 1.6.4, it?s recommended to delete the Optifine mod from the Mods folder.
- This mod requires recent and fast graphic card with NVIDIA or AMD GPU.
- Intel HD Graphics drivers *.3412 to *.3621 do not work and will crash.
- Intel HD Graphics driver 22.214.171.124.3945+ can run without crash but it is still slow.
- Graphics effects do not come out of nowhere. They require computing power of both CPU and GPU.
- Some shaderpacks render around 10 times slower than vanilla Minecraft.
- You can expect low frame rate if your computer cannot get more than 200 FPS from vanilla Minecraft.
Install GLSL Shaders Mod in Minecraft Manually:
- Choose the version and download the GLSL Shaders Mod you will come across an Installer, reject all additional software installation options. (Each version will download a Download Manager to download and install the Shaders Mod for Minecraft.)
- Update Minecraft to your preferred version.
- Execute the downloaded JAR file and install the GLSL Shaders Mod.Download the GLSL Shaders mod version that suits your Minecraft installation version. Get the appropriate archive and then proceed to the next step.
- Download a shader pack of your choice and put it into the shaderpacks folder.
- Select the newly created profile in the Minecraft launcher and start the game.
Note: For the second method shader 1.9 and newer is not compatible with Minecraft Forge and optifine, so you should follow the first step to the most recent versions.