Nothing screams American muscle more than a first-generation Chevrolet Camaro. Their power, performance and smooth lines are why more than 50 years later they?re still a favorite car among car enthusiasts.
And you won?t find many nicer than the first-generation 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS that Art & Speed Classic Car Gallery, out of Collierville, Tenn., currently has in their showroom. The gorgeous vehicle, which sports its original Marina Blue color, is show-ready, but built to be driven.
It boasts a Chevrolet ZZ502ci / 502hp Big-Block V-8 engine with a 5-speed manual transmission. It?s lived in the mid-south its entire life, having been garage kept since 1971, so you know it?s in great condition.
The previous owner was meticulous about ensuring the car not only looked great, but also performed perfectly. Although it wasn?t built for the track, it could easily be upgraded to be competitive.
Check out the specs and photos of this 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS below.
- Chevrolet ZZ502ci/502hp V8 (Part # 12496962)
- TA Performance Products 2.5 Aluminized Exhaust System
- Cross Over Exhaust with Walker Super Dyno Max Mufflers
- 2″ Hooker Headers
- Holley 4 Barrel Carbonator
- GM Performance Aluminum Heads
- C-Clip Eliminator?s
- Power Disc Brakes Up Front and Drum in the Rear
- Richmond Road Race Spec Bullet-Proof Five Speed Manual
- ?Super? Urethane Front Suspension Kit
- Sub Frame Connectors
- 3.73 Richmond Differential
- Show Quality, Factory Correct Marina Blue Refinish
- Black Vinyl Roof
- Hideaway Front Lights
- 15″ Rallye Style Wheels
- P215/65R15 Front and P275/60R15 Rear BFGoodrich
- Interior Restored to Stock
- Vintage Style Audio Head Unit with Modern Technology
- Black Vinyl Bucket Seats
- Console Mounted SS Accessory Gauges
- Woodgrain Original Style Steering Wheel
- All Gauges Work as They Should
- 6 x 9 Rear Speakers
- Glass in Great Shape
- All Manual Windows and Locks Act As They Should
View all 1967 Chevrolet Camaros for sale at My Classic Garage.
To receive stories in your inbox every week, sign up for our weekly newsletterhere.
Check out the more than 8,000 car listings on My Classic Garage.
Click here for information on financing for classic cars from Woodside Credit.
Click here for information on collector car insurance from TDC Risk Management.
Click here for information on transporting classic cars from Plycar.