- How did Lee pass the ninja exam?
They specifically made a point of saying that Naruto couldn?t pass the exam because he couldn?t make a shadow clone
but then say that Lee couldn?t do ninjutsu. I?m pretty sure Lee can?t make a shadow clone.
2. Shadow clone was considered a jonin level skill but was a graduation requirement for the genin exam
During the chunin exam, couple of jonins in the audience were impressed Naruto?s fight with Neji that he could use shadow clones. They say it?s a jonin level skill and yet it was a graduation requirement for the genin exam.
3. If Naruto failed the exam 3 times, how is he the same age as his peers
4. Why didn?t Orochimaru try to take any sharingan before the uchiha massacre?
He only wanted it this bad after the uchiha massacre?
5. How were all the Uchiha in their homes on the day Itachi killed them?
Itachi killed the whole uchiha clan in one night. How were they all at home that night?
During the nine tailed fox attack, Itachi?s parents are out, so it?s not like everyone is just at home all the time.
6. If the Bijjuu were free if the host dies, then why did Kurama try to help Naruto when he was in trouble?
Bijjuu leave the host if the jinchuriki dies, so then why did Kurama always give Naruto power when he was in trouble? If he wanted to break free, wouldn?t it have been better to just let him die and break free?
7. Kimmimaro uses his bones as weapons but he never loses skeletal structure
8. Rinnegan changes appearance in the beginning of Shippuden.
9. Element weaknesses don?t make a lot of sense. Why does lightning beat earth?
Water beats Fire
Fire beats Wind
Wind beats Lightning
Lightning beats Earth
Earth beats Water
If you think Lightning should beat Earth, then you?re an idiot
What elemental weaknesses should be:
Water beats Fire
Fire beats Wind
Wind beats Earth
Earth beats Lightning
Lightning beats Water
10. Apart from Kankuro, nobody in the sand village went after Deidara. In the anime, they fired arrows at him, which he magically managed to dodge all of.
In the manga, nobody except Kankuro went after Gaara, like the entire village was just frozen after some random strangers abducted their Kazekage.
Only in the anime do they shoot some arrows, which he somehow dodges all of. Like remember, these guys have really good aim and there are 1000s of these arrows.
11. Kakashi/Obito don?t go blind from mangekyou overuse
The whole mangekyou overuse and blindness thing seemed to only apply to Sasuke, Itachi, Izuna and Madara. When it came to Obito and Kakashi, they spammed that shit with no repercussions. Especially Obito, his entire fighting style was based on Kamui
12. Nagato absorbed Jiraiya?s toad oil even though it was Senjutsu
When we?re first introduced to pain, we see him absorbing Jiraiya?s attack and the first attack he absorbs is the Sage Art: Bath of Boiling Oil.
Later on during the war arc, we see Sage mode work on Obito?s truth seeking orb and we learn that the Rinnegan cant absorb senjutsu
13. Jiraiya used a genjutsu on paths of pain which is impossible since Nagato can just bail them out.
Paths of pains are corpses, unless you put the host (Nagato) under genjutsu, you shouldn?t be able to put any one of them under genjutsu.
14. Paths of Pain don?t match their Original Bodies
Apart from the Deva Path, none of the other pains match their original corpse?s, like why do they have Orange hair?
When Obito did the 6 paths technique, the corpse?s seemed to be their original. Didn?t make a lot of sense.
15. The grass sword. Sasuke said you can?t block against the grass sword but he blocks it on other occasions
When we first see Sasuke in Shippuden in Orochimaru?s hideout, we see that he has a sword that literally cannot be blocked. That it can cut through anything
Later on we learn that this only happens when he runs Chidori through it.
But then when he uses the blade at the 5 kage summit, mifune is able to counter it.
16. Itachi said you need Manngekyou to control nine tails, Obito did it with Base Sharingan
Itachi specifically mentions that the power of the mangekyou sharingan is the ability to control the nine tails
But Obito controlled it with a base Sharingan.
17. Itachi used susano without mangekyou active
18. If Itachi eyes went blind towards the end, how did sasuke not get blind as well
If you steal somebody?s eyes who was blind, why don?t you go blind as well?
19. Ibiki interrogates Karin without any of his interrogation tactics
Isn?t he supposed to be the guy who uses mental torture chambers to interrogate people?
20. Kushina told the story of Naruto?s birth to Naruto even though she wasn?t there for most of those events, it was Minato
Kushina told the story of what happened during Naruto?s birth but she wasn?t there for most of it. It was mostly Minato.
21. Obito lost his right arm after Minato but the Zetsu arm is his left.
Obito lost his Zetsu arm after Minato launched his rasengan at him, but the arm they show he lost was his left. The zetsu arm is his right arm.
22. They?re very inconsistent when you need blood for summoning and when you don?t
Obito summons the nine tailed fox without blood
Madara summons the gedo mazo with blood
23. Why cant the sharingan copy Flying Raijin? It?s not a kekei genkai?
Flying Raijin is not a kekei genkai and only 5 people can use it. No sharingan user can use it.
24. For edo tensei, you need blood of the person. How does blood for dead bodies not decompose over many years?
25. Deidara blew himself up and yet Kabuto reanimated him (there is no blood or body)
26. Deidara never used C0 when reanimated. He can regenerate
27. Madara absorbed Naruto?s rasengan even though he was in Sage mode when he used it.
28. Why did Obito need reanimation for 6 paths of pain? They don?t need to be alive.
29. Obito never absorbed any jutsu until he became a jinchuriki
Obito talks about this a little bit with regards to the paths of pain saying he didn?t make them use the Rinnegan abilities because it would use too much chakra. But once they were gone, he still didn?t use any of the abilities.
30. if Obito didnt need the 8 tails and 9 tails for the ten tails, why start the war?
This was the dumbest plot twist in the entire war. Obito?s whole point for starting the war was to get the 8 and 9 tails but decided to use some hack to summon the ten tails.
31. Obito was able to control all the tailed beasts with 1 rod each but Nagato needed like 50 for each pain.
32. Mizukage bled as an edo tensei
They very specifically say that reanimations don?t bleed.
33. Raikage said to use earth as shield against lightning even though earth is weak against lightning
34. If Suigetsu could discover the reaper death mask, how come Kabuto couldn?t?
It didn?t make a lot of for Suigetsu to discover the reaper mask but Kabuto, who is Orochimaru?s bitch, couldn?t. Like this guy knows the hideout inside and out.
35. Sasuke?s amaterasu against Kabuto forms a circle but doesn?t touch Kabuto
36. Kabuto is blind but Itachi somehow manages to read his mind
Kabuto deliberately shut his eyesight off to avoid Sasuke and Itachi?s Genjutsu
But then Itachi was able to Genjutsu him to get him to tell him the signs for releasing the reanimation jutsu
37. Itachi was under Kotoamatsukami to protect the Hidden leaf and does nothing when Sasuke says he?s going to destroy the village.
38. Obito controlled Yagura with base sharingan, whats the point of Kotoamatsukami?
We?ve established that the sharingan can control sage creatures like Manda and the tailed beasts but controlling a human being was only stated to be done by Shishui?s eye.
39. Itachi was disconnected from susasno when sealing Nagato
40. How did Sasuke know the signs to unseal Orochimaru? He didn?t see Kakashi do it.
First, Sasuke has an amazing memory to remember the signs for this from like forever ago. But he never actually saw Kakashi do it. How did he even know the signs.
41. Tobirama invented reanimation. How did Madara know the hand signs to rescind the contract
Madara broke the reanimation jutsu by knowing the signs but Tobirama invented the jutsu. They both hate each other, why would Tobirama show him the signs?
42. Kabuto needed a lot of time to summon Madara because he was too powerful but Orochimaru summoned 4 full powered Kage in 5 minutes.
43. Black and White Zetsu can phase through matter but are fodder when fighting
Zetsu has consistently shown the ability to pass through objects while spying on others but has never used this ability in battle.
44. Madara?s meteors were not on fire when he first launched them
45. Madara never uses fire style against Hashirama?s wood style.
This always befuddled me. Madara tried everything against Hashirama including trying to use the nine tails to counter Hashirama?s wood style. Despite this, he never tried to burn wood with fire except during this one flashback seen.
46. Madara was blind during the war arc and yet he still used all of his rinnegan and sharingan abilities.
47. Sasuke lost susano after going blind but Madara doesn?t
One common argument about Madara?s blind susano is that he already had the susano and it becomes permanent but then why did Sasuke lose his after going blind.
48. He noticed Sasuke?s eternal Mangekyou. How can he notice it while blind?
49. Edo madara couldnt be a jinchuriki but edo minato could.
50. Madara didn?t use limbo as edo tensei
Why does he only use this ability when he comes back to life?
51. Madara?s rods on Hashirama didn?t disappear after Madara came back to life and lost his rinnegen.
They only disappeared after Madara got destroyed by Kaguya
52. Susanoo is chakra. Why can?t rinnegan absorb it.
53. How is Naruto and a lot of other people able to touch the rods from Nagato but they couldnt touch Madara?s rods?
54. Why cant Nagato use Madara?s Sharingan Abilities
If Nagato has Madara?s Rinnegan, why can?t he use his base Sharingan abilities? Swagkage actually does a pretty good job of explaining this on YouTube.
55. Why does Nagato not have Limbo?
Like with the sharingan example above, Nagato should have Madara?s Rinnegan abilities and for the most part does, but does not use Limbo.
56. How come it took the akatsuki 3 days to extract the bijjus but madara did it in seconds and even obito extracted the nine tails from Kushina in minutes
This made no sense why they needed 3 days to extract the bijjuu in the beginning of the series
but Madara with the Gedo chains could do it in seconds
even Obito with a base sharingan could extract the nine tails from Kushina in seconds.
57. If Madara was able to get the tailed beasts with gedo rods, why didnt Obito do the same after Naruto and Bee defeated the Jinchuriki?
When Bee and Naruto were fighting Obito and the Tailed Beasts, Obito tried on numerous occasions to steal the nine tails. He clearly had access to the chains but never used it the way Madara did to extract the Bijju.
58. Obito didn?t die when Kakashi stabbed his heart
59. Short range vs. Long range kamui. Kakashi uses short range kamui and Obito uses long range kamui.
Obito left eye is Long Range Kamui and right eye is short range kamui. There were numerous times during the war when these rules were broken.
Kakashi using short range KamuiMadara using Kakashi?s sharingan to use short range KamuiObito using long range Kamui
60. Why did the second and third hokage recover after getting hit with Obito? The fourth Hokage didn?t since the Truth seeking orb nullifies ninjutsu.
They explicitly said that reanimations don?t regenerate after getting hit with the truth seeking orbs. But Tobirama and Hiruzen did, at least with Hashirama, he was a wood clone so it made sense.
61. How did bee survive after madara pulled out the 8 tails from him?
Naruto very clearly died after the nine tails was pulled out of him but Bee wasn?t.
Bee during Infinite Tsukuyomi
62. If they have unlimited Chakra, why did Tobirama and Hashirama run out of chakra during the war arc
In the beginning, they said reanimations have unlimited chakra but changed that later on when the previous kage said they were out of chakra.
63. Obito couldn?t use kamui while a jubi but Madara could
64. Madara?s chibaku tensei doesn?t capture any people, only rocks.
Madara create like 20 planetoids that take a bunch of rocks from the earth but no humans.
65. If reanimated people can?t be placed under genjustu like with infinite tsuluyomi then how was itachi placed under it for kotoamaksumi?
66. Madara doesn?t attack Naruto and Sasuke during Infinite Tsukuyomi
Neither Madara nor his limbo clones attacks Naruto and Sasuke during the Infinite Tsukuyomi. You could argue that Madara needed to focus for the duration of the moonlight and couldn?t fight theme but the limbo clones could have still fought.
67. Why wasnt obito put under infinite Tsukuyomi. His eye was clearly open.
68. Obito doesn?t die after Black Zetsu detaches from him
Obito is alive and well when Kaguya is summoned and black zetsu detaches even after Black Zetsu explicitly says that he is keeping Obito alive by being attached to him.
69. Kaguya doesnt use Genjutsu on Naruto
Kaguya tries to kill Naruto in some pretty creative ways but Genjutsu doesn?t seem to be one of them even though she has the strongest genjutsu in the entire series.
70. Kaguya doesn?t try to kill Sasuke, only Naruto
She could have easily killed Sasuke before Naruto. Still don?t understand why she didn?t.
71. When Madara ?vomits the flesh?, how does it not decompose inside his body with all the gastric juices?
72. Madara put a shadow clone in the grave but wouldn?t they all have noticed a missing grave after a number of years?
The shadow clone would not have lasted forever so at some point there would have been a missing grave.
73. Tobirama is a sensory type and couldnt tell that Madara burried a Shadow Clone
74. Madara died after the ten tails was removed from him but obito survived on the premise that he still had the gedo mazo inside of him.
75. If Naruto had regen abilities, why did he need hashirama?s arm after the war?
Naruto very clearly had regen abilities as shown when he revived Might Guy and Kakashi.
And they even made explicit that if you?re the jinchuriki of the 10 tails like Madara, then this regen is even faster.
Despite this, Naruto did not regenerate his arm after his fight with Sasuke but got a Hashirama arm instead.