Did your Display monitor go black while open or playing games on windows 10? This might be caused by an outdated graphic driver or by a corrupted graphics driver file. Again corrupted system files also cause random black screen while playing games on Windows. Well If that?s the case, then you can fix this problem by updating your display drivers.
Apply latest Windows 10 updates
- Open Settings app,
- Click Update & security than windows update,
- Now hit check for updates button to allow download windows update from Microsoft server.
- Once done restart your PC to apply them
Update Display driver
The black screen might be caused by an outdated graphic driver or by a corrupted graphics driver file. If that?s the case, then you can fix this problem by updating your drivers:
- On your computer right-click on the Windows start icon.
- From the list that will be displayed click on the Device Manager entry.
- Now, from Device Manage find your graphic drivers.
- Right-click on your drivers and select ?update?.
- Restart your system in the end.
Manually reinstall the drivers
In some situations automatically update your graphic drivers still leaves the corrupted files unresolved. Well, for resolving this particular problem, manually reinstall the drivers on your PC:
- Access Device Manager again.
- Access your graphic drivers and right-click on each entry.
- This time select ?uninstall?.
- Next, access Control Panel ? right-click on the Windows Start icon and select ?Control Panel?.
- In Control Panel switch to Category and click on Uninstall, under Programs.
- Find any associated entry with your graphic card and uninstall these programs.
- When done, restart your Windows 10 system.
- Now, access your manufacturer’s official web page, download the latest version of the graphics drivers that are compatible with your Windows 10 device and follow on-screen prompts for completing the installation process.
Did these solutions help fix the black screen problem on Windows 10? Still need help find some more solutions here.