Use PhD Research Proposal Examples as a Guideline for Writing Your Own Research Proposal
Writing a PhD research proposal is an important part of the overall PhD research process. You must submit a proposal to the PhD research committee for approval before beginning your project. Your proposal must convince the research committee that your proposed project is worthy of further study and that you are the right person to conduct the research. Reviewing PhD research proposal examples can help you with writing your own proposal. You can get an idea of the type of content that should be included as well as the proper PhD research proposal format that you should use. But the easiest way is to ask help from professional PhD write service.
Structure of the PhD Research Proposal
PhD research proposals use a format that is fairly well accepted in most disciplines. Here is a basic PhD research proposal template that shows the structure of the proposal and the type of information it should include:
- Title: Your project title should let the reader know what your research project covers and include relevant keywords.
- Project Summary: The research project summary should provide an overview of your proposed research project that a non-specialist in the field will be able to understand. It will include the purpose and objectives of the project, why it is important that the issue be addressed and the expected results you hope to obtain.
- Introduction: In the proposal introduction you should provide the following:
- Research Questions: Explain the question/problem that the project intends to address to put the project in the proper context. You should develop a thesis statements that concisely sums up the question
- Research approach: Explain in general the type of approach you will take and why
- Significance: Explain why it is important to address the particular
- Objectives: Briefly relate what you hope to accomplish through your research project
- Literature review: This section of the proposal should provide a brief review of the relevant literature in your topic area. The purpose of the review is to demonstrate your knowledge in the topic area and to justify the need to address the issue that your proposed project is intended to. By reviewing relevant literature you can demonstrate a gap in the knowledge of the topic that needs to be filled. As it?s a lot of work, you can use some PhD thesis writing services.
- Methodology: In this section provide a fairly detailed account of how you intend to conduct your research. Discuss equipment, tools, techniques and anything else that will be used in conducting your research project. You won?t be expected to know precisely everything involved but you will need to demonstrate that you have given it serious thought.
- Research timeline: Provide an outline of your proposed time frame with specific targets at certain intervals. Make sure your proposed time frame fits within the programs schedule to complete a PhD. This section isn?t always required or may be combined with the methodology section. Check with specific programs for their requirements.
- Bibliography: This is a page of all references that you have used, will use or think you might use in your research project including the literature review. The bibliography will be used to determine if you have a good background in the relevant literature and haven?t overlooked an important source. Use the citation style appropriate for your particular field.
Sometimes using PhD research proposal examples and templates doesn?t provide all the information that you need to write a great proposal. Our PhD thesis writing service is available if you are having difficulty writing your PhD research proposal.
We Are the Solution to Your PhD Research Proposal Writing Problems
When reviewing research proposal examples is not enough or just proves too time consuming, a much easier alternative for writing a PhD research proposal is to take advantage of the PhD thesis writing service we provide. Our professional writers have extensive experience writing PhD dissertations and dissertation proposals, and every writer we use is a PhD holder in their field. Their academic background and years of experience make them well qualified to write your proposal. You are entitled to as many revisions as you like at no additional charge until you are completely satisfied with the proposal. During the writing process you will be kept updated on a regular basis until the completed proposal is in your hands. Additional benefits of using our service include:
- Guarantees of complete satisfaction and on time delivery with all work we provide
- Inexpensive rates that are easy on a student?s budget
- Fast and easy online order and payment process
- Courteous and helpful customer support 24/7
See the best PhD research proposal examples and get the best writing from our service!
Image credit: scribd.com