Hard boiled eggs without the shell?no joke
Convenience is something we all look for. So when my sister-in-law asked me to try out this product, I was happy to help! Hard boiled eggs are a fast and easy snack to eat in the morning, on the go, or to enjoy whenever you like. There is a catch though, those pesky shells that tend to rip the eggs apart (unless, of course, you find the ?Holy Grail? of instuctions to follow for the perfect hard-boiled egg).
I am here to say that this product may be a catalyst in your busy routine if you love hard-boiled eggs but do not enjoy the process. EGG-CELLENT Egglettes (hooray for puns) are easy to use and require a heck of a lot less time than the hard-boiled eggs like grandma used to make (although there is nothing quite like peeling a perfect egg).
With a few easy steps, I was able to make two of the cutest little eggs in less than 20 minutes. Follow these steps and you will be able to enjoy them in no time, as well.
**Learn how to get your own Egglette pods and this adorable timer (included with purchase) at the bottom of this review.
What You?ll Need
- Egglette pods (with lids), 1 pod per egg
- Eggs, 1 per pod
- Large pot
- Cooking Spray
How We Did It
- Boil water in a large pot (filled enough so that Egglette pods will be completely covered up to their red tops)
- Spray each Egglette pod with cooking spray.
- Crack and add each egg to the Egglette pod.
- Twist on tops of each Egglette pod (make sure they are on tight).
- Once water is boiling, add the Egglette pods to pot and keep at a rolling boil.
- Boil for 15?16 minutes for hard-boiled (less time if you want soft or medium-boiled. I left the top of the pot on while boiling.
- When timer goes off, carefully remove lid from pot and remove Egglette pods from pot (WEARING AN OVEN MIT!).
- Let cool for a few mintues.
- Remove lids from the Egglette pods and carefully squeeze out cooked egg. Be gentle because they do slip out quite easily.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- May also be refrigerated, enjoyed in salad, or however you like.
A Final Note
Enjoy the Egglettle Pods just like I did by visiting the link below. Through June 5, you can purchase these Egglette pods for $13.99. I truly hope you enjoy the convenience of this product as much as I did!