Want a Dramatic, Voluminous and Curly Lashes?
Let us introduce you to lash lift and lash tint procedure. These procedures are setting the major gold among st the women. These treatments are painless, fast and easy. They last for a longer time. Women are opting these treatments to minimize the daily routine of makeup. Lash lifting and lash tinting gives you natural and dramatic look to the eyes.
What is a lash lift?
It is a perming of the lashes. It lifts and curls the lashes. This looks very natural. Sometimes, lash lift is paired with a lash tint. Lash tint helps in defining the look of the lashes. After the process finishes, your eyes will look larger, and fuller.
What is a lash tint?
Lash tint deepens the color of the lashes. It is opted to boost the overall look of the lashes.
A lash lift provides a shape to the lashes and lashes tint defines the overall look of the lashes.
Steps involved in Lash lift and Lash tint:
- Remove the makeup. Clean the eyes and lashes. The eye area and lashes should be free of makeup, cream and oil.
- Place an under-eye gel patch on lower lashes. An under-eye gel patch helps in avoiding the curling of lower lashes in an upward direction.
- Next, place soft silicon pads on upper eyelids. Silicon pad helps in holding the eyelids in place when the perm solution is applied to the lashes.
- After that, comb the lashes gently and carefully. This is a crucial step because the technician has to comb the lashes straight right from the base.
- If he does not perform the step carefully, the lash may end up pointing in different directions.
- Next, apply a perming solution to curl the lashes. It will take 14?15 minutes.
- Then, remove the perming solution with the sanitized cotton.
- Apply a setting solution to the lashes so that they are up-lifter to the upward direction over the silicon pads. This will take 10?13 minutes. Then remove the solution with the sanitized cotton.
- Apply lash tint. Select the color and technician will apply the same color to the lashes. It is better to choose the natural color of your lashes. It will take 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, remove the lash tint. The technician will clean the lashes with the nourishing oil.
- The lashes are combed straight. Remove the silicone pads. Your good to go!
- Avoid water, cleansing product, makeup for 24 hours after the treatment.You can use Mascara but avoid the use of eyelash curler. It can damage the lashes.
- Avoid rubbing of the lashes. Do not apply force to the lashes.
- Use mild products.
- Do not use waterproof mascara because the removal of the mascara is very harsh and it can damage the eyes.
- Avoid heat for 48 hours after the treatment.
How much time is taken by the procedure?
It will take 40?60 minutes plus 30 minutes for the lash tinting.
How long does it last?
It can last for 42 days to 56 days.
Mostly women who do not like to wear mascara and curl their lashes opt for lash lift. Women who wish to have curlier and voluminous lashes opt for lash lift. A lash lift is a budget-friendly treatment and does not include much maintenance. Disadvantages of Lash Lift
There are not many disadvantages associated with a lash lift and lash tint.Skin irritation, dry eye, allergies, and eye or skin sensitivities can occur.Blisters, Rash, Redness, watery eyes, Inflammation, more brittle lash hair are some side effects.
Temporary Hair Loss
Working with an inexperienced technician can increase the risk of side effects during the treatment.