Install R and RStudio on Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Download R from http://cran.us.r-project.org/.
2. Click on Download R for Windows. Click on base. Click on Download R 3.3.2 for Windows (or a newer version that appears).
3. Install R. Leave all default settings in the installation options.
4. Download RStudio Desktop for windows from http://rstudio.org/download/desktop (it should be called something like RStudio 1.0.136 ? Windows Vista/7/8/10). Choose default installation options.
5. Open RStudio. If you want to learn about how to use RStudio, you can see this linear regression tutorial. If you want to learn how to install packages, you can see this tutorial.
Please let me know if you have any questions! You can either leave a comment here, on youtube, or through Twitter!