Canon Inc. is one of the most leading electronics company which is providing us multiple highly advanced electro products including cameras, steppers, camcorders, computer printers, photocopiers and various types of medical equipment available in different models, features, and rates. The printers manufactured by Canon are most appreciated & best selling device in today?s market. It allows users to print efficiently from the particular desired place as required by them. It is a very user-friendly printer which can complete each and every print job commanded in their day to day life.
Although printers and scanners manufactured by Canon are highly advanced, but at the same time, being an electronic device may result in some errors while working. Amongst these errors, the most common is Canon printer error code 6000. Today in this blog article, we will explain some steps so that a user may fix this error by own.
What May Cause Canon Printer Error 6000:-
Below we have mentioned some common unfavorable conditions which may result in this error with your Canon printer.
- It mainly arises when the paper feed tray of printer prevents its opening when something gets blocked in it, usually dust particles or paper pieces.
- This error code may also arise when the tray is not correctly fitted in the printer.
- This error may also occur when we try to give a multiple paper print command at a single time.
- It may also appear on your system when the printer is surrounded by lots of documents.
- Line feed is either scratched or smeared.
- Whan any defect arises in sensor unit or in-line feed slit.
Procedure to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error 6000:-
We have given few steps below with the help of which a user may fix this issue instantly.
Resting or Restarting your printer might help you in resolving Canon printer error code 6000. Follow the step by step process given below to do the same.
- First, unplug your printer device from the power switch, and leave as it is for few seconds in the same pause mode.
- Next, re-plug the power cord of your printer and again Switch On it.
- Press and hold the ?Power? button for few seconds. Then press the ?Stop? button twice.
- Repeat this procedure one or two more times.
- Now this time release the ?Power? button very slowly.
- At last, press the ?Stop? button for four times.
This process will definitely resolve your issue. But if you are still facing the same error with your Canon printer, then you need immediate support for diagnosing your device by any certified technician.
Canon Printer Customer Service:-
With the help of above given 2 different methods, a Canon printer user may resolve this error code 6000 from its device very easily. But if for some reasons the above-mentioned methods do not work it simply means that there is any other problem with your printer. To resolve your issue, you now need to contact Canon Printer Customer Service for a quick and accurate solution. Certified technicians of Canon printer customer support can online diagnose the issue present in your printer and can guide you with necessary troubleshooting steps over the phone. So visit Canon printer support website with a 24/7 Canon printer toll-free number to fix your printer.
SOURCE ? https://www.printer-support-us.com/blog/how-to-troubleshoot-canon-printer-error-code-6000/