With the uncomplicated design and loose-fitting silhouette, the oversized T-shirt dress is absolutely versatile to your everyday dressing. But if you want to keep it casual, comfortable without looking sloppy, I?m here to tell you that it?s possible to put on this oversized item and still look incredibly trendy and great enough to hit the city streets. Take a close look at the following ideas to get inspiration for your T-shirt dress wardrobe.
1. Tuck it into the Baggy JeansTo style the t-shirt dress for an office-ready look? Opt for a knee-length dress with baggy jeans, tuck it in to shorten your upper body and lengthen your leg lines. You can also add a blazer for a professional finish. Accessorized with some jewelry, including your favorite watch, a leather bag or a printed scarf, plus a pair of pointed-toe heels, you would probably be the most professional woman in the block.
2. Accessorize with a Belt / Corset Belt No matter how big is the t-shirt dress, you can adjust it with a belt or corset belt according to your size. I suggest you pick up a contrasting color belt to draw attention to your waistline. Plus, you can make your t-shirt dress more trendy and fashion-forward by wearing a denim corset, which it?s perfect to hold all your dating essentials.
3. Long T-shirt Dress + Unbuttoned Shirt In early autumn, the long t-shirt dress is a good idea to give you full coverage and even maximize your femininity. I personally love to layer a button-up oversized shirt and let it open. In addition, a pair of leather flats or gladiator sandals would be comfortable and casual enough for your all-day look. To get a fun work outfit, you can also dress up a striped shirt with a long t-shirt dress and complete the look with a leather tote bag to be an elegant office lady.
4. T-shirt Dress+ Denim JacketAn indigo denim jacket looks amazing with a t-shirt dress. Try layering it over your shoulders or put it around your waist on your t-shirt dress. The sneakers or thigh boots and some minimal gold or silver accessories still look incredible put-together and perfect for a girl-friends dating and street meet.
5. T-shirt Dress+ Cardigan / Coat There is no doubt that the t-shirt dress is a fun outfit that you can easily recreate. A blazer or a plain trench coat could be another component to make it more winter weather-friendly. To avoid running the risk of look sloppy, you?d better choose a wrap coat to slim your silhouette and balance your figure.
6. T-shirt Dress+ High-Waisted Skirt Actually, the t-shirt dress also works well with a high-waisted skirt. You can layer the skirt over the dress and add a pair of sneakers or the flats to finish the preppy-style look. Perhaps you can opt for a straw bag, a minimalist scarf to accessorize your look as well. Just try something new and don?t be afraid to put things together since it can create a perfect layering.
For more similar matching skills, please head over to the following posts:1.<HOW TO WEAR WHITE SHIRT DRESSES IN KOREAN STYLE>2.<5 KINDS OF SHIRT DRESSES TO MAKE YOU CHIC>
Post by: https://morimiss.blogspot.com