How to setup PyCharm with an anaconda virtual environment already created
- Click on Add local via the settings on the right side
- Select ?conda environment?
- Click on ?Existing environment? and navigate to the environment that you want to use. Note that you have to select the bin/python file inside the conda environment for PyCharm to be able to recognise the environment
- Make sure to click the ?Make available to all projects? if you want the interpreter to be used by multiple projects
- Click ok and you are done
Created by Aseem Bansal. If you want to know when I write more articles or send me a message click here for the details