Many Dermatologists confirmed that the darkness on Vagina is quite natural and is common.
One of the reasons for this darkness is due to stretching of the skin at the vaginal area which we can also observe this happening at the underarms. We can easily observe lightening of this darkness when the skin is pulled out slightly. Besides this, the darkness occurs due to improper hygiene which leads to infection because of the vaginal discharge or excessive sweating.
Proper cleaning of the vagina is to be ensured .But care should be taken not to rub excessively over the vaginal surface. This over rubbing with soaps or liquids may result in affecting your skin?s PH level thereby causing irritation.
Many cosmetics and skin color lightening creams available may show difference up to some extent. But these are carefully chosen because most of those contain a chemical substance called Hydroquinone which reduces the formation of Melanin, the pigment of the skin that causes darkness. Though it reduces darkness there are many side affects related to its use.
In view of this we provide some handy remedies that help you in reducing darkness of vagina.
- Lime or Orange: Lime juice and orange juice serve the purpose well. These are rich in vitamin c which ensures the darkness removal effectively. Peel can also used in addition to this.
How to use: Take 2?3 table spoons of lime juice or Orange juice and mix it with thick cream or yogurt along with some sugar. Make your vaginal area clean and dry. Apply this mixture to the vaginal area, rub gently and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash thoroughly with lukewarm water.
This acts as a skin bleaching agent. Citrus fruits also relieve the bad odor of vagina.
- Papaya: Papaya or Papita (Hindi) shows powerful benefits to our skin. It is a rich source in vitamins A and C.
How to use: Peel of Papaya and mash it into small pieces. After ensuring that the vaginal area is clean and dry, apply this pulp gently to the vaginal area by rubbing it smoothly for 5 to 10 minutes. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Papaya not only reduces the darkness but also enhances the smoothness to the skin by providing good aroma.
- Home Remedies Tips for Increasing Breast Size at Home
- How to Take Care of Your Private Parts
- Aloe Vera and cucumber gel: This mixture is widely used as a face pack to enhance the glow. This gel is available in many medical stores.
How to use: Apply this gel on the cleanly washed vaginal area and rub smoothly on it for few minutes. Leave for at least 2 hours. Then wash thoroughly with cold water. Keep the area dry after cleaning.
This mixture has great anti tanning and darkness reducing properties .This also ensures the PH level maintenance on the vagina. It also gives smoothness and relieves bad odor of the vagina.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C and are widely used for skin care purposes.
How to use: Peel of the tomato outer skin and extract its juice by mashing it. Now apply the juice by adding it with a pinch of turmeric on the clean and dry vaginal area and rub it gently for 5 to 10 minutes. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash thoroughly with cold water.
Use it as often as possible in a week for best results.
Apart from these there are some important things that are to be considered which affects the darkness of vagina.
- Very frequent use of hair removal creams increases darkness on the vaginal surface.
- Usage of synthetic panties other than cotton ones do not absorb the moisture that is due to excessive sweating or discharge and that accumulation in turn causes infections related to skin.
- Having an unhealthy diet also causes bad odor during the discharge. Make sure you have a healthy diet.
- Always ensure cleaning of the vaginal area with a smooth tissue after using washroom.
- Try to wear sloppy undergarments rather than tight ones.
These are the handy remedies that anyone can easily follow by choosing their convenient option. Itching may cause while using citrus fruits and if it exceeds wash with cold water immediately.