Lien Kuong Airport in Da Lat. International+Domestic airports in Vietnam.
Use a domestic flight can often be the quickest and most convenient solution.
In Vietnam, often move quickly and comfortably using the aircraft. A lot of people want to get from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City or vice versa. Dozens of air links from Vietnam Airlines, VietJetAir or Jetstar Pacific operate between these cities. These three companies dominate the domestic flights and often offer very cheap fares on domestic flights. One-way flight from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City or vice versa begin around Usd 40, the flight takes about 70 minutes. Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi) and Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City) are the biggest international airports in Vietnam.
With the new 30-day E-visa, you can arrive in eight international airports:
From February 1, 2017, Vietnam has introduced e-visa (single entry) for a stay up to 30 days. With this e-visa you can arrive at these international airport in Vietnam: Noi Bai (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City), Da Nang, Can Tho, Phu Bai, Phu Quoc, Cat Bi, Cam Ranh. It is also possible travel to Vietnam only with the approval letter, you will receive a visa at the airport. With the approval letter you can arrive at only 3 international airports: Noi Bai (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City), Da Nang.
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS in Vietnam:
- Can Tho
- Chu Lai
- Lien Khuong (Da Lat)
- ? N?ng International Airpot
- Cat Bi (Haiphong)
- N?i Bi International Airport (Hanoi)
- Tn S?n Nh?t (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Phu Bai (Hu?)
- Cam Ranh (Nha Trang)
- Phu Quoc
DOMESTIC AIRPORTS in Vietnam:
- Buon Ma Thuot (Dak Lak)
- C Mau
- Co Ong (Cn ??o)
- Dien Bien Phu
- ??ng H?i
- Phu Cat (Qui Nh?n)
- Rach Gia
- N S?n (S?n La) ? closed, planning the reconstruction
- Dong Tac (Tuy Ha)
- Vung Tau
- Th? Xun (Sao Vng)
Map of the international and domestic airports in Vietnam:
You can see Google Map here.
The 3 main international airports in Vietnam:
1. N?i Bi International Airport (Hanoi)
- the main and the biggest airport in northern Vietnam, 35 km north of Hanoi capital
- from the airport to Hanoi you can go by bus (lines ?7, 17, 90), minibuses, taxi
- from the airport to Hanoi Railway Station – bus line ?86
- from the Noi Bai International Airport you can travel to the most of the domestic vietnamese airports
- more information about transportation from the Noi Bai Airport
2. Tn S?n Nh?t International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- the main and the biggest airport in southern Vietnam, 7 km north of the business centre in Ho Chi Minh City
- from the airport to the city you can go by bus (lines ?49-Shuttlebus, 119, 109, 152), minibuses, taxi
- from the Tan Son Nhat Airport you can travel to the most of the domestic vietnamese airports
- this airport should be replaced with the Long Thanh International Airport (in 2020?2025)
- more information about transportation from the Tan Son Nhat Airport
3. ? N?ng International Airport
- the main and the biggest airport in central Vietnam, 3 km west of city centre
- from the airport to the Da Nang City you can go by taxi
Noi Bai International Airport, 35 km north of Hanoi.
The official websites of the international airports in Vietnam:
Noi Bai (Hanoi): www.noibaiairport.vnTan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City): https://vietnamairport.vn/tansonnhatairport/en/Da Nang: https://danangairportterminal.vn/Phu Quoc: https://www.vietnamairport.vn/phuquocairport/en/Cam Ranh (30 km from Nha Trang): http://camranh.aero/Phu Bai (Hue): https://vietnamairport.vn/phubaiairport/en/Vinh: https://vietnamairport.vn/vinhairport/en/Lien Khuong (Da Lat): https://vietnamairport.vn/lienkhuongairport/Dien Bien Phu Airport: https://www.vietnamairport.vn/dienbienairport/
SleepPod (mini-hotel room) in Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi).
SleepPod in Noi Bai Airport ? sleep in an unexpected situation.
There were installed in mid-2014 SleepPod (mini-hotel room) for sleep and rest at the Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi). You can use this service in the unexpected situation or delayed flight. Mini chambers are for 1 or 2 people and you will find them in Terminal 1 and 2.
? Make your reservation of SleepPod in Noi Bai Airport: VATC Sleep Pod Terminal 1 or VATC Sleep Pod Terminal 2.
The new upcoming Long Thanh International Airport (in Ho Chi Minh City)
? Long Thanh International Airport – a forthcoming new international airport, 45 km east of Ho Chi Minh City in southern Vietnam. Construction of a modern airport should start in 2019?2021 (more info here). By 2025, they should already be launched first flights. Such data is necessary to take the appropriate margin.
? New airport on Van Don Island (50 km from Ha Long Bay) – This airport was already opened in 2018 (more info here).? New international airport in Lao Cai (Cam Con commune) – planning the new airport in Lao Cai province (2020) ? Na San domestic airport in Son La ? closed since 2004 – planning the reconstruction (2020)
Cat Bi Airport in Haiphong.
The international airport in Vietnam can be used for transfer to neighbouring countries of Vietnam.
Lots of people traveling around Southeast Asia for some time in several countries. Many times may be move from the international airport to the neighbouring country, eg. to Laos or Cambodia the fastest and most comfortable solution. Vietnamese airlines (Vietnam Airlines, JetStar Pacific, VietJet Air) offer lots of flights from Vietnam to neighbouring countries and flights to another countries in southeast Asia.
Where to buy domestic flights in Vietnam?
The best and the biggest offer of flights in Vietnam and also from Vietnam to neighbouring countries you can very easily to search, book and buy on Baolau and 12go.asia. These services have the best deals and also prices of vietnamese airlines (VietJet Air, Vietnam Airlines, JetStar Pacific)
Da Nang Airport in southern Vietnam. (photo: vietnamairport)Dien Bien Phu Airport in northwestern Vietnam. (photo: vietnamairport)
Train tickets?Accommodation?Visa?Money?Maps?Prices?Sapa?Da Nang?Cat Ba?Phu Quoc?Da Lat?Mui Ne?Nha Trang?Hue