Recover login information from Microsoft account Account.live.com.sign in Microsoft account follow thes steps.
Account.live.com.sign in Microsoft account
Note A Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) is the email address used in conjunction with a password to sign in to any Microsoft program or service such as Outlook.com, Hotmail, Messenger, OneDrive, Xbox LIVE, or Office Live. Some examples of Microsoft accounts end in @live, @hotmail, @ outlook.com.
Recover Microsoft account password
- From a computer, start an Internet browser. For help in recovering your Microsoft account password, see https://account.live.com/password/reset, and then follow the step-by-step instructions.
Retrieve email address from Microsoft account
Microsoft deletes accounts that have not had a login for over a year. If a Microsoft account has not been used for more than a year, it will be necessary to create a new account.
- If Microsoft services are currently used, review the following information for suggestions on how to discover your Microsoft account. If Microsoft services are not used, create a new Microsoft account.
Recover forgotten Microsoft account password
If you use a Microsoft account to send emails, ask an email recipient for the delivery email address (of the email sent with the Microsoft account).If the Microsoft account was used with Windows Live Messenger, start Messenger to see if it automatically logs in with the user account credentials. If you do, log out of Messenger and the resulting login screen will show your Microsoft account.
- If another computer has been used in the past to log in to your Microsoft account, go to https://login.live.com on that computer.
- Click in the account name box and press the down arrow key on the keyboard. This may display a list of previous logins and reveal the username of the Microsoft account.
- In Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, check if the Microsoft account is stored in the Windows credential store.
- Note Go to Control Panel> User Accounts> Manage Windows Credentials. This credential vault can store usernames and passwords.
- Note The Microsoft account may appear in the credential store if it was previously saved.
- If using an Xbox, navigate to the Xbox Support website for help on using the Xbox Gamer Tag to retrieve your Microsoft account.If you use any other paid service associated with your Microsoft account, please contact support for that service for help identifying your Microsoft account.
- If none of these steps was successful, create a new Microsoft account.