Image Courtesy: Exploring Your Mind
- They believe in ?fake it till you make it? faade.
- They visit places and meet people just to click pictures to post on Instagram.
- They feel jealous of others? success.
- They always blame others. They never admit their mistakes; and when they do, they do it either ignorantly or condescendingly.
- They try to find fault in everyone and everything.
- They feel bad when their posts on social media get fewer likes.
- They boast about their expensive items.
- They (passively) want to take revenge.
- They try to build a life/career just to show everyone and stick it up on their faces.
- They push their presence in groups as a ?leader? by talking loud, making irrelevant remarks and diminishing others.
- They actively make fun of others talk or shit behind them ? just to look cooler.
- They judge everyone.
- They post pictures on Instagram to tell the world that they are having fun and living a rocking lifestyle.
- They chase perfectionism.
- They pretend to be nice in front of everyone so to be likable. But behind their back, it?s a gossip city.
- They are ass-kissing sycophants. They try to get close to the people at the top ? the boss, managers, head ? so to feel important about themselves.
Insecure people have low self-esteem. They lack self-confidence. This usually navigates them in the wrong direction, which ensures they will never be happy and have a content life.
Let?s be less insecure.
And more importantly, let?s stop making others feel bad/small just to feel good about ourselves.
Feel free to ? and help others to find this article.