You can join/host your own Fortnite tournaments on www.playerslounge.co Players? Lounge leads the gaming industry in online tournament hosting for video games like Fortnite Battle Royale, Apex Legends, Call of Duty and more.
Below are pictures explaining exactly how to play in Fortnite tournaments on Playerslounge. Good luck!
*Players? Lounge allows gamers to play their first match for free. Sign in here!
1. Sign up and create your account on www.playerslounge.co. (Sign up is free)
2. Select Fortnite Battle Royale tournaments on PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC.
In the Fortnite lounge, you can find Fortnite tournaments, head-to-head matches, and even custom events. ? (click custom event if you?re interested in hosting your own online video game tournament)
3. Click ?Tournaments?
You?ll see all the Fortnite tournaments going on for the week, some of the tournaments will be free to join and some tournaments will have a low-cost entry fee around $1.
When you enter a Fortnite tournament you?ll see the cash prizes, tournament rules, and instructions on how to play.
At the start of a Fortnite tournament, you?ll add your first opponent on either PS4, Xbox, PC or cross-platform.
The exact steps vary by game, but in general:
- Join a matchmaking room for ?Fortnite?
- Add your opponent as a friend on Xbox Live, PSN, or PC using their Gamertag or Username.
- Go to the game mode where you have the option to play a friend online. For example, the Battle Royale mode in Fortnite.
- Send a game invite to your opponent.
- Check and confirm the match rules and settings.
- Start the match.