How to Know if You?ve Been Hacked? If you think your smartphone is your private zone, you may be very wrong. So far, there is no such device that can?t be hacked.
The first thing to do is to pay attention to any sounds made during calls on your phone. If you hear strange, unfamiliar clicking sounds in the background of the conversation, or notice that you, or the caller?s voice is echoing, or notice any white noise, this can definitely be an indication that someone is trying to connect, hack and listen in.
If your phone lights up all by itself even when you are not using it then check it out. If it turns on, or off by itself be sure to check that out as well. Some phones can be controlled through remote access via radio control.
Feel your phone and its battery to see if they are excessively hot. If they are hot when you touch them then chances that spyware software is being put to use on your phone.
Be sure to check your phone bill and keep track of all charges. If you are charged double, or triple for every call or text you made, it means that spyware is being used to send your transactions to other persons and websites. Your information is then downloaded, your number is accessed and other people are running up your bill by using your number.
To prove that somebody is hacking your phone you need to be sure that your phone is hacked or not there are few steps from which you can check your mobile is hacked or not.
- Go to settings > installed apps. And check there is any other app is installed on your mobile which is not installed by you.
- Go to settings > battery usage. Check battery usage of apps where you can find app which is actively consuming your battery if app look specious it may be an Spyware.
- Install an representative antivirus on your mobile and look for Software.
- Always install apps from Google Play Store or Apple store.
- Are your phone hacked, you can check it here.
Now here, if you?re sure enough your mobile is hacked then go to police and do an FIR in cyber crime cell they will find the person who is responsible for this hacking.
10 Signs Your Phone Was Hacked
- You find new apps on your phone (you didn?t install them).
- Some apps stop working like they used to.
- Your phone has suddenly started to run out of juice very quickly.
- Your smartphone seems slower than it used to be.
- Your phone gets warm.
- Your phone reboots itself, switches off, dials numbers, or starts applications.
- Unknown phone numbers appear in your ?Recent calls,? and it costs you.
- You cannot switch off your device.
- There are noises or echo during calls.
- You notice an increased use of mobile data.